Single Circuit Jack Panel
PSIR is designed to be mounted into panels up to 3/16” thick. Wiring and installation from front of panel, mounting fits into 1-1/16" cutout. Includes mounting hardware and jack, panel jacks are available in ASTM/ANSI color codes. Withstands temperatures to 428°F (220°C).
Panel insert for thermocouple and RTD circuits.
- Mounting by means of two screws at the front.
- Construction - Glass filled thermoplastic body with original thermocouple material pins and spring-loaded inserts.
- Polarized pins ensure proper connection.
- Easy wire connection through sandwich construction.
- Molded barriers prevent short circuit.
- Rugged one body design.
- Polarity indication on body.
- Stainless steel screws and brackets for front mounting.
- Wire size accepts wires up to 16 AWG. Temperature Rating 220 °C Max.
- Color Code Available in all color code standards.
- Panel cutout: 1-1/16" (27mm), Panel thickness: 3/16" max panel