Thermocouple Wire and Cable
Whether for a wire thermocouple or for extensions, we can provide a wide range of thermocouple and RTD wire and insulations to meet temperature, chemical, moisture and abrasion resistance requirements.
- Insulation temperature ranges from -328°F (-200°C) to 2350°F (1290°C)
- Wire in stock for most thermocouple and insulation types
- Thermocouple extension wire available
- Solid conductors are most often used, but if flexibility and stress are a concern, then stranded conductors is the better choice.
- Stainless steel over braid is available for abrasion resistance.