Mounting thermocouple fittings are threaded and are designed to secure sensors into a process such as a thermowell, platen, oven or furnace wall.
- Fixed thermocouple fittings can be welded or brazed to sensors
- Non-adjustable compression fittings available in either brass or stainless steel
- Readjustable compression fittings can be used to adjust the depth or insertion length of a probe.
- Spring loaded process bushings are designed to ensure contact with a thermowell bottom or tip. For temperatures below 177°C you may want to consider our silicone heat sink compound G641-2 for improved heat transfer between sensor and thermowell.
- Double threaded bushings are designed to allow for connection head and process connection.
- Single threaded bushings can be used to connect to a connection head or in reverse thread into a process.