Connectors and Fittings
Thermocouple Connectors are used for easy connection to instruments or replacement of sensors without having to open instrument panels or connection heads. Thermocouple connectors are available in Standard and Miniature sizes.
- Standard thermocouple connectors are rated to 425°F (218°C)
- Heavy duty pins prevent reverse mating of polarity. Contacts are made of thermocouple materials that meet ASTM and ANSI standards
- RTD Connectors are available in miniature plug connectors, and jacks (female connectors) are spring loaded to insure firm mating with the plug
- Jab-In thermocouple connectors are designed to install into connector without opening screw cover.
- High temperature thermocouple connectors are rated to 800°F (425°C) continuous and 1000°F (540°C) intermittent
A standard thermocouple connector is made from glass filled thermoplastic, high temperature connectors from thermoset plastic.