Disposable Autoclave Thermocouple Features
This construction was designed to eliminate the “leakage path through wire” often found in autoclave applications when traditional wire constructions are employed.
Color-coded, insulated singles are bonded together in a proprietary process, eliminating the need for a conventional jacket.
- The exceptional characteristics of FEP & PFA, with a low coefficient of friction, and excellent resistance to moisture and chemicals further enhance the construction.
- Will not kink or knot in handling.
- Calibrated/Traceable conductors.
- 100% inspection.
- Low cost.
- Available in J, K & T ANSI types.
- 400°F (204°C) FEP & 500°F (260°C) PFA wire insulations available.
- Molded connectors eliminate screws and errors associated with connector installation such as shorts and reverse readings.
- Solid thermocouple wire per ASTM E230 & ANSI MC96.1
- Special Limits of Error Conforming to ASTM E230, IEC 584 & ANSI MC96.1
- Certification to current revisions of BAC 5621 & AMS 2750
- Lot Number Stamped on Plug
- 24, 28 & 36 AWG Wire Size